Our support workers work with you to develop and expand your fundamental life skills through increasing your independence and training you to learn new skills in a safe and positive environment. Individuals can gain independence and confidence around their home by acquiring and mastering new skills.
Your Day Disability also provides Individualised training and skill development in domestic tasks as well as group training/courses in domestic home activities.
- Housecleaning and similar tasks
- Meal planning, preparation, and cooking
- Delivered meals
- Caring for dependents
- Banking and shopping
- Minor home and yard maintenance
- Assistance with specialised equipment for household tasks
- Group training/courses in domestic tasks
- Individualised training/skill development in domestic tasks